sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

what i wore

Now that I'm out of school for the summer and doing house work most days I don't really dress up a lot. Like, ever! So when I get the chance to go out somewhere, I normally try to dress it up a little. Even if it's just to the blood drive!


If you want to know how it went, you can read my post :)


So since I actually wore something other than a t-shirt and shorts this week, I thought I'd show you what I wore!





Cardigan: ShopKempt
Shirt: F21
Necklace: gifted
Pants: The Limited

Maybe next week I'll have more than just one outfit to show off ;)


I'm linking this post up to these linky parties!


pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

8 comments:

  1. It all looks great together! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! I have gotten sooo bad at dressing up since I became a SAHM ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit...I want your shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit and I am really loving the shoes! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the top, I am such a sucker for tops with the flower embellishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the shirt and that shopkempt cardigan! i have some serious shopping that needs to be done from shopkempt! lol, you look great :)

    and i do the same thing. ive been working from home kinda (well blogging full time since I moved to california) and i am far far far less motivated to get dressed cute!

    the style projects

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!