sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What I Wore




Tunic: ShopKempt
Jeans: Express





Cardigan: New York & Company
Tank: F21
Shorts: Express
Necklace and Dangling Earrings: gifted
Stud Earrings: Zales

These are a couple of the outfits that I wore last weekend while I was out of town for my anniversary! I didn't get a picture of all of my outfits because of our room situation and how hot it was.

I will be linking this post up to these linky parties:


pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca! Great outfit!! I think my favorite is the one with the shrug. The blue adds just the right touch.

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both outfits are SO cute! Love both of those tops, and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shorts outfit! And those earrings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!