sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Happy Thursday y'all!

Here's what's OK with me this week.



Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...

... that I've been so busy that I didn't realize that my first blogiversary has already passed.

... that I've eaten way to much this week. Hey. I'm on Spring break!

... to already be stressed about the amount of work school is about to require for this next month.

... to want things a little more perfect than they every get.

... to be getting impatient with the remodeling of my kitchen.

... to be addicted to Scramble with Friends.

... to be getting addicted to Draw Something.

... to cry every time I go into the animal rescue where I volunteer.  There are still 66 cats needing to be adopted or fostered and less than a week left until animal control comes.

... to be stressed out with my foster kitty Cora. I have to keep her and my furbabies separated, and I'm always feeling guilty that she's not getting enough attention. Right now she spends a lot of time alone.


What are you OK with today?

Have you entered my giveaway? Enter HERE!

6 comments:

  1. Happy first blog anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never volunteer at An animal shelter!!! I would have to take them alllll home with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness - going to the animal shelter is so devastating to me. We adopted our sweet girl, and it just broke my heart to not be able to take them all home!

    P.S. I'm hosting a link-up party, too - would love for you to join in on the fun! (And this post totally counts!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girlie!! Hope you enjoy the last days of spring break. I'm counting the days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I'm trying to be ok with my arms. I wish they were smaller- they bug me, and sometimes I hate wearing short sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I'm right there with you.. I'm stressed about the school work too! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!