sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday y'all!

Here's what I'm loving today!


I'm loving that I have no classes today!

I'm loving that spring break is just a day away!
I'm going to Charleston to spend a few days with my family and hopefully the beach!

I'm loving these cute iPhone cases from Lipstick Shades!






I'm loving that I've been volunteering at St. Francis Animal Rescue Center for the past couple of weeks.



I'm loving my sweet foster kitty Cora from St. Francis.
They are having to relocate to a new building and needed foster homes for their animals while they do so.


I'm loving that I got a 100 on my Chemistry midterm!
I was so shocked!



I'm loving that I actually get date night with Chris this week!
I seriously have been out of town for the past 5 weekends and this weekend will make it 6 since we'll both be out of town.
But I'm pretty excited for the quality time :)


What are you loving today?


4 comments:

  1. that's an awesome score on your chem exam! :) congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a date night for the two of you. I'm so jealous that you get beach time! :) Soak it up for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    Love those cute iPhone cases!

    Congrats on the 100 on your test!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those phone cases, and your kitty! I could never foster cats, I'd end up keeping all of them and then my house would be full of cats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!