sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Monday, July 18, 2011

House Tour: The Dining Room

The first room up on my house tour is my dining room! It is currently the only room in my house that is completely done with renovations/redecorating :)


View from the living room
Paint: Patience by Sherwin Williams







Metal wall art/candle holders from Hobby Lobby









Curtains and curtain rod from Bed Bath & Beyond
Faux wood blinds from Lowes







Metal wall art/candle holder from Hobby Lobby




Place mats, napkins, napkin rings from Bed Bath and Beyond

Chandelier from Lowes


So there's my dining room! What do you think?

Stay tuned for more rooms in my house tour!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You are a fantastic DIY-er! I am super impressed! I love how much light your chandelier produces. And the colors you chose. My contractors are pretty insistent on SW paint. It makes me feel better to know you used it, too. :o)

    Was your wood floor already there, or did ya'll have to lay it yourselves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously loving these pictures!!! Your dining room looks amazing! I love everything about it but I especially love the Hobby Lobby wall art and your drapes! And your china (you can tell weddings are on my mind right now!)

    You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The color is awesome. It looks great and I can't wait to see more as you get it just the way you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see more of your HOUSE as you get it the way you want it...

    **that's what it was supposed to say in my comment above**

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I wouldn't want to eat in it, haha

    I'm a sucker for metal wall art/candle holders. I have a few of them myself.

    LOVE the flowers in the center of your table, and the pink looks really nice against the brown. Just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the paint color! It's a great choice! And the flower arrangement is beautiful. I wish I could do pretty arrangements like that! lol You did a great job! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your wall art! And that chandelier is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...absolutely gorgeous! Hello from your newest follower! :)

    http://therushfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!