sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday y'all!

Here's what I'm thankful for this week.


I'm thankful for my sister Michelle.

It's her 20th birthday today!!

My sister is my best friend.
We've been through a lot together.
A lot of fights.
A lot of makeups.
A few broken hearts.
Lots of tears.
Lots of laughs.

She knows more about me than just about anyone.
She knows what I'm good at.
What I suck at.
What my favorite food is.
What I'm scared of.
And she loves me through it all.

She's the person I can tell anything to.
Who is always there to listen.
Who always offers her advice.
Who would do anything for me.
And who I would do all those things for in return.

I couldn't have been given a greater blessing in this life
than that of my sister.






And for that, I'm thankful.

Happy Birthday Michelle!! I love you!!

What are you thankful for today?

Link up and let us know!


12 comments:

  1. Love these pictures of the two of you! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! Happy birthday to your sister, I hope you guys get to do something fun to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww happy birthday to your sister!! Love all the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your sister! Being thankful for your sister is great! I so wish I had one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This almost made me cry! I love you with my whole heart and I'm so glad that you aren't just my sister, but my best friend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That almost made me cry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post, SO sweet! Happy Birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet post and hope your sister has a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! My sister's birthday was yesterday too, but she's a bit older. I LOVE your beautiful post- wish I'd read it before I'd written my own, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet sister post!!!! Sisters always seem to share a special kind of bond. My sister and I are the same way!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to have a sister like yours. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!