sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How I Decorated My Dining Room For Halloween!

Happy Tuesday y'all!

Since it is officially October, I thought I would show y'all how I decorated my dining room for Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year because the decorations are so fun :)




First I'll show you what I have on my tabletop!











Napkins: Target
Napkin rings: I used purple sparkly pipe cleaners and clip on spiders both from Michaels
Decorative picks (in napkins): Michaels
Plates: Target
Placemats: Pier 1 Imports
Table runner: Kirklands
Goblet glasses: Walmart (4 for $5!!)
Glitter balls in glasses: I used vase filler from Micahels
Candelabra: Kirklands
Purple candles: Michaels
Lighted feather wreath: Kirklands


I also decorated my china cabinet!




Mason jars from a DIY Modge Podge project.
Ghost and black cats from Hobby Lobby.
Autumn Leaves candle from Yankee Candle.

For the garland I bought 2 feather boas and tied them together.  Then I bought a lighted garland and laid it on top of the feather boas (both from Hobby Lobby).

I think the feathers in the garland, wreath, and decorative picks go together perfectly!



And finally, a wreath for the door!


This wreath is for sale in my Etsy shop!


And there you have my halloween decorations!



I hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I just put my Halloween decorations up last night and I'm loving it! I agree with you: Halloween decorations are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute decorations! Now I want to go decorate my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at you go with the decorating - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a beautiful idea of decoration on halloween!
    Leather Collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. At Liberty Kilts , we offer a large variety of kilts outside of standard tartan kilts. We also offer utility kilts that feature just as much functionality and storage as they offer style, as well as hybrid kilts that combine the best of both worlds between tartan and utility kilts. Leather and denim kilts are also available for those who want to express their personalities through kilt wearing in a different way and for those who want more options when it comes to where and when you can wear these kilts. Beside our passionate beliefs about kilt wearing and manufacturing, we believe that owning a proper Liberty Kilts is crucial. Every proud Scot deserves a kilt they will feel proud of wearing whether you are sporting full kilt dress or are just going out on the town for a day. With our policy surrounding hand making each kilt, we create high-quality kilts that feel great and look even better. We strive to create kilts that will not only satisfy the expectations you have for them, but kilts that will exceed them as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!