sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Friday

All that went Black Friday shopping raise your hands.

*slowly raises hand*

I admit it.
I was in a ridiculously long line at Target with my mom and sister at 11:45 p.m. on Thursday night.
But I didn't do it to fight other people over merchandise.
I did it for the bonding with my family.

However, I thought I'd share an article I found about the crazies that did!!



In Los Angeles, authorities said a woman shot pepper spray to keep shoppers from merchandise she wanted during a Black Friday sale, and 20 people suffered minor injuries.The incident occurred shortly after 10:20 p.m. Thursday in a crowded Walmart as shoppers hungry for deals were let inside the store.
Police said the suspect shot the pepper spray when the coverings over electronics items she wanted were removed.
"Somehow she was trying to use it to gain an upper hand," police Lt. Abel Parga told The Associated Press early today.
Parga said police were still looking for the woman. The store remained open and those not affected by the pepper spray continued shopping.

This is only one of the stories in the article, but I found this to be hilarious!
Luckily, I was not at that Walmart!

You can find the full article HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about that same ordeal! I always go BF shopping, but at 8am after all the doorbuster deals and crazy people are gone! :o) I still end up getting incredible deals on stuff, but don't have to fight the crowds. I'd hate that part!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!