sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rainy Days...

Well I knew it.
I even said it.

Rock Hill has seen a wetter than usual season this year.
It seemed like every time I checked the weather they were calling for rain.

And after having a beautiful Christmas break with very few rainy days,
I jinxed it.

I said to my mom,
"I bet it starts raining and doesn't stop on the first day back to school just because I'll have to walk around in it all day."

And what do you know.
First day of classes started Monday, and...
rain.

Luckily, my mom is awesome and got me the best rain coat for Christmas!



It is so comfy and keeps me (and my hair!) dry while I'm walking to class.
Making my rainy days a little more bearable :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so crazy. I've been a blog reader for a while now but I just realized you live in Rock Hill, SC.

    It is S.C., right? If so, I lived there for about a year 6 or 7 years ago! So crazy! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was raining here. instead is snowing and has 50 mph winds :/ hope all is well friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!