sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday y'all!

Here's what I'm loving today!


I'm loving that I only have one class today!
Three weeks in and school is already stressing me out :(

I'm loving my new Erin Condren life planner!
It is so cute!
I can't wait to start using it. I bought a whole bunch of cool color pens for it :)
Hopefully now I can start de-stressing my life by planning it better.




I'm loving the orders I've been putting together and the new items in my Etsy shop!








What are you loving today?

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. i ordered an erin condren life planner and got that pattern too! it is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, school is stressing me out too! I am freaking out about my test on Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. school is stressful for me too!
    I love that planner! I am going to have to look at that!
    Love the etsy stuff :) happy wednesday buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along!

    Love your planner and the new items in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your etsy stuff!! And your planner is amazing! I love mine too. That wreath must have taken you years to do all the flowers! Love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!