sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tail Wagging Tuesday

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I'm linking up with CMae for Tail Wagging Tuesday!




The topic is pictures of you and your furbabies showing the love!

Now I know I have a billion pictures of me and my furbabes loving on each other.
But, of course, I can't seem to find any now that I have a reason to.
So I'll just show a couple that I did find :)

A recent one of me and Pinto Bean :)


Me snuggling in bed with Pinto Bean and D'Artagnan!
I wasn't feeling to well a couple of weeks ago, and they took very good care of me :)
(Please excuse all of the laundry being done on the other side of me!)


And even though Youri is no longer with us, we used to share LOTS of love.


And since it's Valentine's day, I thought I'd share a few pictures of Allie on her first Valentine's Day :)
(Allie was my dog, but when I got married I just couldn't take her from my mom!)








Needless to say, she had a good day :)

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHHHH - is your pup wearing a skirt? That's amazing. And she eats pizza? Even more amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up, usually there are more participants, but since it was V DAY and all lol I kinda lost out to all the other blog topics for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your puppy pictures are so so sweet!! :) Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!