sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sometimes I Forget



Sometimes I forget how lucky I am.

It isn't any secret to anyone who frequents my blog that my husband lost his job, and we're having a hard time adjusting to everything that comes with it.

And just when I start feeling the
"woe is me" feeling,
God always shows me something to put me in my place.

This is the story of Ian and Larissa.


I hope you will take 10 minutes out of your day to watch this inspirational video
about true love and what is really important in a marriage.

I'm thankful that Chris and I both have our health and each other.
Everything else can wait.

1 comment:

  1. Wow this video made me cry. It was so beautiful. I will be praying that your hubby finds work soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!