sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Sunday, June 17, 2012

To My Dad





Dad,

I cannot begin to ever express how much I appreciate all the things you have done and continue to do for me.  You worked hard my whole life in order to provide for my needs as well as to give me everything I wanted.  Thank you for the example you set for me bringing me up in a Christian home.  Not everyone is so lucky.  You taught me what it means to work hard and to do my best in everything I do.  I know that a lot of my successes in life are due to the work ethic you instilled in me and the example you set.  The older I get, the more I recognize how much like you I really am.  I am proud that you are my dad, and I hope I can continue to make you proud of me.

I love you very much!



2 comments:

  1. Happy father's day to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's is really beautiful!!! Happy Father's Day to him :)

    http://www.ladyonaroof.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!