sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday y'all!

Here's what I'm loving on this gorgeous day!


I'm loving that over the weekend I got to go see my beautiful cousin get married!
It was so much fun, and I got to dance with Chris and my dad :)




I'm loving my new wedges!
I may be slightly addicted to awesome shoes...



I'm loving that I made the President's List for last semester!
Sometimes you do all the work, but it doesn't pay off.
I'm just glad it did this time!



I'm loving that my mom and sister came to visit last week.
I got to spend all week with my mom and part of the week with my sister.
It was much needed girl time!

And last, but not least, I'm loving my baby boys!
They have been extra cuddly lately :)




What are you loving this week?


I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the President list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weddings are so much fun and great job on the good grades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weddings are always so much fun. Love the wedges, they are super cute! & congrats on making the list! I know it was due to lots of time & hardwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wedding are so much fun--and the best chance to dance with your husband!! :) Congratulations on the President's List! Way to go friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making the Presidents List! What an accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!