Dresses from Shabby Apple

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge Day 5

Happy Friday y'all!

Day five of the Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge!

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge

Day Five
Things you are looking forward to for Fall

Cooler Weather

Source: via Tajira via Pinterest

Changing Leaves

Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake

Source: via J J on Pinterest

Candy Apples

Source: via Ella on Pinterest

The Fair

Source: via Jazzie on Pinterest

Pumpkin Carving

Source: via Diane on Pinterest

Grilled Cheese and Soup

What are you looking forward to most about Fall?


  1. Ohhhh caramel apples are MY FAVORITE!

    I'm looking forward to leaf peeping and apple picking. I think I might actually do a pumpkin patch visit this year too.

  2. Im a sucker for grilled cheese and soup on a chilly day!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Jenn@ Going the Distance

  3. I love PB&J and veggie soup. :)

    And candy/caramel apples are the best. We had them at my wedding for wedding favors!

    And of course I love all of the rest too. Cool weather, leaves, fall specialties like Pumpkin Cheesecake, pumpkin rolls, ect. :)

  4. Everything in your post looks so wonderful! I love soup and grilled cheese--there's just nothing better! :)

  5. Oh wait, were there pictures after that pumpkin spice cheesecake? Which I couldn't taste through the screen...ummmm, not that I tried ;)

  6. I would love to go apple picking for the first time this fall :)


Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!