sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday y'all!

Here's what I'm thankful for this week!


I'm thankful... that the day my AC broke was one of the coolest days possible. It was overcast and drizzling. My weather channel app said it was 69 degrees that afternoon!

I'm thankful... that the AC repair only took one day. It could have taken so much longer!

Now that you're much older and much somewhat wiser, do you ever look back at past relationship in your life or past situation and think to yourself, "Wow. That could have been me. I really dodged a bullet." That happened to me this past week. I was looking through my Facebook, and I was reminded of some things in my past that seemed like the hardest situations or people to walk away from but now it looks so obvious. And I'm so glad I did. I'm thankful for the life I have now and the people I have in it.

What are you thankful for this week?

Link up and let us know!


Go "like" my outfit at Momma Go Round! I'm entry number 22. I just might get a feature :)


10 comments:

  1. I would totally link up but I'm doing my "thankful" list on Fridays as apart of my 101 Things list :) But I think it's great to remember what you are thankful for every week, so this link up ROCKS!

    I am also thankful for my life now and the people in it...and I *always* look back and think "Wow, that could have been miserable" about certain people and relationships I've been through, and I'm thankful they're gone and done. Amazing what a few years of maturity will do for ya ;)

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your AC was fixed in record time! :)

    I know exactly what you mean by being thankful for the way life turns out. I think some of the decisions I made growing up turned out to be the best decisions I could have ever made. Everything that may have seemed like a loss at the time turned into a gain, just as I had hoped it would. I'm so thankful that some of the people in my life once before are no longer there - nor have been for a very long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELL YES. I've dodged many a bullet and for that, I'm extremely thankful! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many people are having A/C problems! Glad you were able to get it taken care of ASAP AND that it was on a cooler day. :)

    I'm thankful for this Diet Coke from McDonald's that I swung by to get this morning...hot nights don't make for good night's sleep, I needed the caffeine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just linked up! I'm so thankful that I get to read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm linking up for the very first time today and I'm a new follower. I love these link-ups. We should always count our blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a huge believer that things happen for a reason, we walk away or stay for a reason, we are meant to either be there or not.

    Great about your AC being fixed, would not want you to melt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Thankful list! Glad your AC was fixed quickly and it wasn't too hot while you were waiting.

    I love little reminders that we are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know exactly what you mean about being thankful for how life turns out. One of my favorite quotes is "Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers."

    Thanks for the reminder that everything happens for a reason!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uhhh so jealous of the air conditioning that you have in your life! Thanks for a great link-up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!