sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday y'all!

This week is just flying by for me!

Here's what I'm thankful for today.


I'm thankful for blogging. This blog has turned into so much more than I ever dreamed when I started writing. I had no idea that I would be capable of holding the interest of even one person that I didn't know IRL or that wasn't related to me. But I kept writing and you stuck around, and I am so thankful for all of your sweet comments and the conversations we have. It makes my day!

I'm thankful for all the "me" time I've had this week. It's been so nice to do some crafting and stuff just for fun before I start back to school in a couple of weeks.

I'm thankful for the great weekend I had with my husband for our anniversary last weekend.


I'm thankful that my mom is coming up to visit me this weekend!


What are you thankful for this week?

Link up and let us know!


Have you entered my giveaway yet? Enter HERE.

11 comments:

  1. happy thursday. I am staying with my mom right now, so nice to have her around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is so great, isn't it? I've met so many awesome people already (including you!) and it just gets better everyday. Have a great time with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're happy you blog, too! :D Glad you two had a nice anniversary weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for time with your mom! I look forward to seeing mine each chance I get. Mostly on Saturdays! Enjoy your free time and time with your mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!!! It was one of the first ones I ever followed when I began blogging!! You're doing such a great job with it!!! :o) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog and I'm happy to see you around. Thanks for keeping me "thankful" and accountable.

    Again, Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the 100 followers. You totally deserve it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy I came by your blog today!! I just love it. especially Thankful Thursdays.... I do something similar with my Bubbly Tuesdays, you should check it out :) We can link up to each others!!

    I am happy to add to your 100 followers, I know the 1st hundred if difficult! I am excited to have met a new blog friend!!

    xxoo

    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun with your mom this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have really enjoyed the friendships I have made through blogging! Your thankful list is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you for having "me" time! Just the words "me" an d "time" side by side are utterly decadent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!