sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's Okay



Happy Thursday y'all!

Here's what I'm saying OK to this week.

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...

... that I have a bunch of things due at school in the next 3 weeks and did nothing yesterday.
I just couldn't bring myself to do it on my day off.
I spent my evening making bow ties for my furbabies for Easter instead.
Here is a little preview.
I'm getting the tutorial ready now.






... that I'm not really planning on doing much school work over the Easter weekend so it still isn't going to get done.

... that I am still a little stressed over Chris getting laid off at work.
I'm sure the newness will wear off and the reality will set in soon.
But in the meantime, I still can't believe it.

... that I'm going to the fertility doctor tomorrow with the 3 weeks of insurance I have left because I already made the appointment

... that I have no idea what to tell the doctor when I get there because chances are I can no longer continue treatment unless I find a really good deal on insurance OR Chris gets a great new job.

... that my problems the last time I linked up for "it's OK Thursday" my problems really were really OK compared to these.

... that Chris and I still haven't dyed our Easter eggs yet.
I promise we are doing them tonight.
I'm rather excited about them, and I think we could both use it.


What are you saying OK to today?


6 comments:

  1. oh how cute are those bow ties?!? I love them! And it always seems that I do the LEAST when I have the most to do, ha. So at least you're not alone. Have a great day! ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bow tie! I'm pretty sure my dog would hate it but I think he can deal...don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't dyed our eggs yet either. :( Finding the spare time is hard. I think I'll get around to it Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have lots going on and lots on your mind. Just said a prayer for you and your husband, his job situation, and your doctor's appointment. Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish my hubby would do easter eggs with me. I got him on to the pumpkin carving but that's about it for now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!