sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Monday, April 2, 2012

Miscellany Monday -- Weekend Recap

Happy Monday y'all!

I haven't participated in Miscellany Monday in a while, so I thought I would today :)

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

{a weekend with mom}


This weekend I had a lovely visit from my mom, my sister, and my sister's boyfriend Dylan!
On Friday, my mom and I went to lunch at Amelie's which is a cute French bakery in Charlotte.
They have a whole case of wonderful desserts, and they looked so good we ate our desserts before our sandwiches :)


After that we took a trip to The Container Store!
Have you guys ever been there?
They have the coolest stuff to get you more organized.


I really want this space for crafting!


My mom and I got some awesome finds.
I got these new bins for recycling.


Then on Saturday we went to my sister's band competition with her boyfriend.
It was a really good weekend with my family!



{pamper}

I decided to give myself a mani/pedi this weekend.
I bout a Revlon Pedi-Expret, and it is a-maz-ing!
I got it from Walmart for just under $10, and it definitely did the job.
I let my feet soak in warm water with dissolved bath salts, then used the Revlon Pedi-Expert.
I finished off with peppermint Burt's Bee's foot lotion.
My feel look and feel amazing!

I chose Essie's Fiji to paint my nails!
It's such a perfect light pink :)
I really like it because it makes my hands and feet look tan... I haven't been out in the sun much yet this Spring!




{new hobby}

I've always wanted a sewing machine, but I never got around to getting one.
I've been wanting to do different crafts but didn't have a sewing machine to do them.
Well my sweet daddy found me one on Craigslist that was only a few months old!
I'm so excited to have my first sewing machine :)




{tiffany blue}

I ordered a Macbook protective case and keyboard cover from Amazon last week that finally came in the mail!
I'm getting used to typing with the cover on, and I'm loving the color!



I hope everyone has a great start to their week! 

3 comments:

  1. I am addicted to The Container Store and ELFA!

    How do you like the overlay for your keyboard? I keep thinking about getting one, but not sure if I will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard/seen the overlay thing but I love the color! Maybe because I don't have a Macbook? lol

    Love your Essie polish color! I have 2 new Essie pale pinks - they're my favorite!! I haven't used them yet though because I got the french shellac last week.

    Glad you had a great visit with your mom & sister! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the container store!! It might be because I love to be organized but man its awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!