sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday y'all!

Here's what I'm loving today!


I'm loving that I'm officially done with classes for this semester!
Next week this time, I'll be done with exams and have a little break before summer classes begin.

I'm loving all my hard work in Biology paid off this semester!
I got a 149.63/150 on my 10 page paper summarizing my research, and I got to present my project :)


I'm loving these coffee/tea cozies I made!
I'll have to post a tutorial soon!



I'm loving that I get to go to Charleston to visit my family soon!

I'm loving that I've talked Chris into starting P90X with me!
I needed a workout buddy :)


What are you loving today?


I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your paper! I hope you like P90X - I did Insanity and really enjoyed it (but it was TOUGH!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P90X! That's hardcore girlfriend! I'd need a partner too! It's the best way to keep motivated.

    The cozies are adorable and you look great in your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those coffee tea holders are just the cutest:) You go girl for getting that grade on your paper!!! It's the best feeling isn't it? All the hard work paid off:)

    Hoping you enjoy your Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cozies are adorable. Please post the tutorial soon. Cute idea for gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so crafty!! I can't believe you are doing p90x--very brave of you! I love your black and white skirt--super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for being done with classes! I still have tell friday :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you enjoying P90X? My husband did it for awhile and had me join now and then and it just wasn't my cup of tea. Guess I just love my machines.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your paper - that's an awesome grade! :)
    Dropping by from WILW. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!