sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Friday, April 13, 2012

Last Chance!

Happy Friday y'all!

Today is the last day to make a donation to my fundraiser.

As many of you know, back in November I had to put my sweet Youri to sleep.
You can read about it HERE.



I adopted Youri from Lowcountry Animal Rescue. He had been neglected and abused all his life. He was 7 years old when I adopted him. He wasn't a dog that had a good chance of being adopted. Because of his medical and personality issues that he had from the abuse along with his age, he probably would have been euthanized if he had been sent to a kill shelter. For the time that Youri was in my life, he was worth every obstacle I had to overcome with his disabilities. I needed him just as much as he needed me.


I am forever grateful for rescue organizations such as this one and many others who give dogs like Youri a chance to find a loving home.

In memory of YouriI will be walking in the Bark to the Park on April 14 at Finlay Park in Columbia to help the homeless animals in our communities. 


Bark to the Park is the largest event fundraiser for Pawmetto Lifeline and, in addition to the funds raised, the event brings greater awareness to companion animal issues such as homelessness, abuse and neglect. 

My goal is to raise $200 to help homeless animals in South Carolina get the care that they need and find loving homes.
I would greatly appreciate any money you could donate,
even if it's just a dollar.

And, if you make a donation today of $10, I will send you this necklace in the mail as a gift from me thanking you for your support.
After making the donation, just send me an email with your address at southerncharmblog@yahoo.com .
(If you have already donated and want a necklace email me also!)



Donating is easy!
Visit my personal walker page HERE and click the support walker button underneath my picture of Youri and me.

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!