sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Thursday, April 21, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday

It's getting late and I really should be sleeping, but I'm seeing so many linkups that I just can't resist :)

I am playing along today tonight with the first ever We Want to Know Wednesday!
You can link up with any of these fabulous blogs by clicking the button!

Photobucket

Here are the questions this week:

1. Do you make friends easily?
2. What 3 qualities are a must in a friend?
3. What makes you a good friend?
4. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
Yes? tell us about your meet up. No? who would you love to meet?
5. Who is your best friend? Tell us about them.
 
1. Do you make friends easily?
 
No!!! Actually this has always been a real problem for me. I would have a really hard time making friends, and the friends I did make would always move away. I've always been a little on the shy side. I think that's why I love blogging so much! It's my one outlet where I can just be myself, and my followers will love me anyway :)
 
2. What 3 qualities are a must in a friend?
 
Well first of all they need to be loyal. Not the kind of friend who will go behind your back and say something bad about you or not stand up for you when they hear someone else doing it. They need to be honest too. Like, tell me if I have something stuck in my teeth! But be sweet about it :) And lastly, they need to be understanding and non judgemental on all the areas of life where I fall short.
 
3. What makes you a good friend?
 
I would like to think that I am all of the must-have qualities above!
 
4. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
Yes? Tell us about it. No? Who would you love to meet?
 
Well, I have only been blogging for about 2 months now so I've met some amazing people but haven't gotten around to meeting any yet! I would absolutely love to meet Ashley from It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus! We email back and forth all the time because we can't believe how much in common we have. I would also love to meet Kae from Barefeet Make Me Happy, and Elizabeth from Life with Elizabeth because they're both so sweet! I would just love to meet you all to tell ya'll the truth :)
 
5. Who is your best friend? Tell us about them.
 
Well of course there is the gorgeous man I am lucky enough to call my husband! We have been together for almost 5 years (married for almost 1 of them!), and we have been through so much during that time. We've had a lot of ups and downs and with every experience we have gotten closer. We love going to the park with our pups, grilling out, and watching movies together. What we have really enjoyed though is visiting new places and trying new things together.
 



Then there's my mom and my sister. My mom always said that she had 2 girls so that she could have 2 best friends. I love the time that we get to spend together. We enjoy going shopping, going to the beach, getting pedicures, and going out to lunch together. But they're the type of friends that we have fun just sitting and home and visiting with each other too :)




Link up and let us know your answers to these questions because We Want to Know! ;)
 

9 comments:

  1. I'm totally the same way. Shy IRL, but use my blog to be more open. Maybe a little too open? IDK. LOL!

    And you and your hubby are too cute!

    I think everyone has said just about the same thing that they are looking for in friends. I think that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it is GREAT that you use your blog as an outlet. i think IRL i am WAY more reserve and shy than on my blog. which a lot of people have misread as stuck up or snobbish

    love that your hubby is at the tippy top of your besty list...and i super love that snorkel pic..makes me long for someplace tropical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's true, some compassionate honesty is very important. I'm still thankful to those who at one time or another stepped up and said "there is something you should know".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved looking at your pictures! Looks like you guys know how to have fun!

    Welcome to the bloggy world, newbie! Thank for linking up with us! =)

    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did this blog today too! I would LOVE to meet you! We have so much in common that it would be hard to make it turn out bad. lol If we ever get a change sometime we'll have to! :)

    Your pictures are awesome! Man, I really need to do better about getting pictures! I'm thinking of getting a point and shoot because I have a big Canon Rebel Xti and it's too big to lug around all the time. My Blackberry isn't the BEST on pictures. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am excited. This means a new link for next week! :)

    I would love to meet you too, and you seem like an amazing person, which awesome qualities! If you would like to email.. here is mine kaebug_108@hotmail.com

    I would love to get to know you better! My family and love are my best friends too!

    Happy Thursday (Kinda Friday) hehe !!!
    Kae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the blogsphere! Can I have Youri? How precious is he/she!!!

    I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that finds it hard to make new friends. No seems to be the common answer for that question.

    Thanks for linking up and I hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you linked up...YAY, I wasn't the last one ;)

    This blog party is a fun way to get to know blog buddies better and I've enjoyed reading everyone else WWTK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your hubby are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!