sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday ya'll!

It's all downhill from here :)

That's just one of the things I'm loving on this beautiful spring day!



I'm loving that this is my last week of classes before exams!

I'm loving that I get to go home at 3:00 today versus the regular 7:00 on Wednesdays!

I'm loving that my husband and I are going to be traveling down to Charleston this weekend to spend Easter with my family!



This was our first Easter together!

I'm loving these pretty dresses from Shabby Apple!





I'm loving that my husband gave Youri a bath yesterday! He really needed one! I got to do the part he loves which is getting dried :)



And I'm loving this handsome man!


What are you loving today?

Don't forget to link up with Jamie at this kind of love!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. Ahh! I blow dry Peyton too! :) Love how fluffy he is after :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always dry Milo too! I take him to the groomers and they do it so I started doing it before he went so he wouldn't be scared. But letting them run around cold and wet would be horrible. Not to mention the mess it would make! lol Your hair is so beautiful and shiny in your picture from yesterday! Love it! What kind of shampoo do you use? haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ Oh.. Nice post.)) Love your blog.)) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great things you are loving today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics of your blow drying Youri--fun fact, growing up we had a golden retriever named Yori! She was such a sweet heart.

    Have fun with your last week of classes, yay for almost being summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww - Riley won't let me blow dry him! He's afraid of the blow dryer! Yay for a visit to Charleston - I'm sure you'll have a great time! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahaha! Love the pics of you blowing drying! They make me smile big time!

    Whoop almost done with the semester! Always an amazing feeling!

    Hope you are having a great day! Thank you for the prayers too!

    Have a great day my blog buddy :)
    Kae

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for the end of the semester!! Glad you're getting to go out of town to visit family for the weekend. Cute pictures of Youri, and I love the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for going to charleston! I love charleston!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww so love this girl :) glad i came across your blog! you have some great posts and i love the pictures! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!