sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Confessional

Happy Friday y'all!

As usual, I'm linking up with Glamazon and Mamarazzi for Friday Confessional. If you want to play along, write your confessions, click the lovely button below, and link up your post!



Photobucket


I confess... that Aunt Flo coming to visit this weekend is the worst thing that could have happened on so many levels, and she's not even here yet! Doesn't she know that I have a PT test to take? A 2-mile run that's hard enough without her wanting a piggy back ride during it. Don't even get me started on Weight Watchers....she knows I'm on a diet, and when she visits she brings all kinds of tasty things along that I want to eat! She's so selfish putting all her needs before mine!


I confess... that I also blame my stand still in my weight loss on her. I haven't gained any, but I haven't been able to lose any either. It's all her fault right?!


I confess... that she has also put me in a rather bad mood. So it's a good thing that it's confession day :)


I confess... I'm a little peeved that she's taken up so much of my post today. Like I said...selfish.



I confess... that I may be a little slack about posting for the next couple of days. Army Reserves weekends are pretty long and exhausting. But I promise to do my best!


I confess... that I stayed up until 4:00 a.m. reading Something Blue a couple of nights ago. I just couldn't put it down!



I confess... that I actually had to sit and think about the last time I put on makeup. Since I've been out of school, I've just been around the house working and haven't really seen the need to take the time to fuss with makeup. Or doing anything with my hair except throw it in a ponytail. Or wear anything besides a t-shirt and gym shorts. Talk about frumpy.

I confess... that my house looks pretty good even if it is at the expense of my appearance.

I confess... that I can't promise next week won't be the same way because I'm planning on doing a lot of painting.


I think I need to stop while I'm ahead ;)

I hope everyone has a fab. Friday and a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Aunt Flo thing. It makes running harder than it already is! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that's funny, Aunt Flo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup she knows when the worst possible time is to make her appearance.

    That is a great book, read it a few years ago, have you read Somthing Borrowed??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Flo is definitely the house guest that has the worst manners.
    Hope your weekend goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunt Flo is the worst! She randomly showed up completed unscheduled for me this week, I mean what gives???

    My make up is the ONLY thing I ever do (I won't go without it), but I always look frumpy in old, oversized clothes. Whatever...at least my face looks good, hah.

    Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun post!! And Ant Flo is wrecking my weekend too!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna have to see if I can find that book at the library! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She already ruined my week. I loved NOT having Aunt Flo over during the 9 months of pregnancy and 7 months after that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good ol' Aunt flo...boo to you! haha! I hope that your weekend goes good love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so want to read that book! And Something Borrowed too!! Aunt Flo needs to go. She's not a personal friend of mine either. Good luck on your test! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Something Borrowed must be a really good book. I'm going to look for it to read it.

    Aunt Flo sucks. Thankfully I haven't seen her for six years and she has not been missed for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate Aunt Flo too - she's so unwelcome!! And that looks like a fun summer read ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aunt Flow is NOT my friend!

    thanks for linking up, fab confessional!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh, Aunt Flo...I'm sorry you even have to think about her coming to visit. I just console myself with the idea that her NOT coming would create even more drama in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!