sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Getting To Know You

Happy Sunday y'all!

I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend! Mine has been really good so far :)

But now to take a break from the weekend festivities and play along with Getting To Know You! You can link up HERE.



1. Would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq?

I'd have to pick the bbq. Hot food off the grill sounds so much more appealing than cold fried chicken!



2. Would you rather go bra-less or panty-less?

Panty-less. Only because the "ladies" are a bit too large to get away with that sort of thing ;)

3. Would  you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation?

Vacation! I love shopping and all, but I'd so much rather make the memories on a vacation than have a well stocked closet.

4. Would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets?

Hmmm....I guess the escargot. Since it is actually a dish people eat, and I've never heard of sauteed crickets. Although the world is strange, and it may be out there! But I did try escargot one time when I was little. I can't really remember if I liked it or not.


Either way it looks pretty gross now!

5. Would you rather go on Survivor or Amazing Race?

To be honest, I've never watched either one! I think they'd both be pretty cool to be on. I'd pick Amazing Race though. I don't know if I would have what it takes to be on Survivor!


6. Would you rather be hot or cold?

Haha, it depends on when you ask me! I guess cold because I'm pretty hot natured. Also, I've always stuck with the idea that you can layer until you're not cold anymore.

7. Would you rather go to the beach or lake?

The beach!


8. Would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits?

Such a hard decision for someone who shaves both every.single.day. even during the winter! If I had to choose I guess armpits?! Just because I think I could hide my armpits. I'd be really uncomfortable though!!


I hope everyone enjoys an extra day off tomorrow for Memorial Day! Thanks to all our military members and their families for everything they do!



Also, don't forget to come back on Thursday for my first Thankful Thursday link up!


10 comments:

  1. Yea, I gotta agree with ya on crickets and that other dish {that I so do not not how to spell!}...they both look disgusting!

    Loving your blog...:)

    Now following!

    Oh...and I will definitely be doing the link up on Thursday!

    http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beach is a beautiful place come see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com new blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen sauteed crickets on the travel channel! not something I'd be standing in line to try! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would definitely be choosing a BBQ

    I'd probably go bra-less if I had to pick one...

    I would definitely choose the vacation, as well!

    I would choose neither, but if forced to choose one, I'd pick escargot. Never had either one, and I'm okay with that ;)

    I'd pick Amazing Race, too.

    Love your answers to these questions and have a great Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beach picture! And, I definitely don't have what it takes to be on Survivor. I wouldn't last one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You shave your legs every day?!?! You're a way better woman than me! :o) I'm lucky to get around to that once a week at best! Thankfully my hair is really thin though, so I don't go walking around with black curly-haired man legs! ;o) Eeek.

    I LOVE a good BBQ! Not really a fan of picnics either. Not enough choices for food...normally it's just something like chicken salad sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd choose the escargot too! Not sure about sauteed crickets - haha!

    I shave my legs every day too! It makes my showers take so long but I love smooth legs!

    Happy Sunday! xoxo, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading this- it was pretty scary cause most of my answers would be identical to yours!!
    I <3 BBQs! Yummy veggies and meat off the grill...
    I love Amazing Race and think that I would have the most fun on that- I definitely do not have what it takes for Survivor though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just started having thankful thursdays at work with my coworkers :] how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answers -- some of those questions were tough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!