Happy Sunday y'all!
I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend! Mine has been really good so far :)
But now to take a break from the weekend festivities and play along with Getting To Know You! You can link up HERE.
1. Would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq?
I'd have to pick the bbq. Hot food off the grill sounds so much more appealing than cold fried chicken!
2. Would you rather go bra-less or panty-less?
Panty-less. Only because the "ladies" are a bit too large to get away with that sort of thing ;)
3. Would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation?
Vacation! I love shopping and all, but I'd so much rather make the memories on a vacation than have a well stocked closet.
4. Would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets?
Hmmm....I guess the escargot. Since it is actually a dish people eat, and I've never heard of sauteed crickets. Although the world is strange, and it may be out there! But I did try escargot one time when I was little. I can't really remember if I liked it or not.
Either way it looks pretty gross now!
5. Would you rather go on Survivor or Amazing Race?
To be honest, I've never watched either one! I think they'd both be pretty cool to be on. I'd pick Amazing Race though. I don't know if I would have what it takes to be on Survivor!
6. Would you rather be hot or cold?
Haha, it depends on when you ask me! I guess cold because I'm pretty hot natured. Also, I've always stuck with the idea that you can layer until you're not cold anymore.
7. Would you rather go to the beach or lake?
8. Would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits?
Such a hard decision for someone who shaves both every.single.day. even during the winter! If I had to choose I guess armpits?! Just because I think I could hide my armpits. I'd be really uncomfortable though!!
I hope everyone enjoys an extra day off tomorrow for Memorial Day! Thanks to all our military members and their families for everything they do!
Also, don't forget to come back on Thursday for my first Thankful Thursday link up!