sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The ABC's of me!

So I've seen a few bloggers doing this, and it looked like fun so here we go!


A-Age: 22

B-Bed size: Queen! Wish we had room for a king though :)


C-Chore you hate: Probably a tie between scrubbing the shower and folding clothes!...yuck

D-Dogs: Kili and Youri!...Technically I have Allie too, but I couldn't take her away from her grandma when I got married :)



E-Essential start to your day: Have to have that shower to wake up and get moving.

F-Favorite color: This is so predictable, but definitely PINK!



G-Gold or Silver: Definitely silver...although technically my favorite is white gold.

H-Height: The Army has me at 5' 1.5", but I like to claim 5' 2" :)

I-Instruments you play: Instruments I can play-the piano and trumpet. Instruments I play-the piano!

J-Job title: Full time student. And when I say full time, I mean 18 credit hours :(

K-Kids: Uhhh....no thanks?! Haha none yet! But my husband is definitely pushing for them.

L-Live: Right now, Rock Hill, SC. But I'm hoping to get back to Charleston, SC really, REALLY soon!

M-My mom's name: Donna.


N-Nickname: Really none except Becca.

O-Overnight hospital stay: Thank goodness none!

P-Pet peeve: Definitely when people smack their food or gum. HATE it!

Q-Quote from a movie:  "So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday." -from The Notebook
R-Righty/lefty: Righty.

 S-Siblings: My little sister/best friend Michelle!


T-Time you wake up: Depends on the day. Thankfully, Monday and Wednesday are the only days I wake up "early" and that's only 7:30!

U-Underwear: Only Victoria's Secret!


V-Veggies you dislike: More like haven't tried! Veggies are my favorite!

W-What makes you run late: Picking out my outfit!

X-Xrays you've had: Of my knee and shoulder.

Y-Yummy food you make: Chris is definitely the cook in our home, but I make pretty good grilled shrimp!


Z-Zoo animal: Elephants!

3 comments:

  1. You'll have to post your grilled shrimp recipe/instructions sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I've ready most of your entries but I didn't realize you were living in Rock Hill. I'm in York County too! (Temporarily, though.) Where are you taking classes?

    Love the photo of the pink candy buffet and those grilled shrimp look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it lol! :) Have a great weekend with your husband!

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!