sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday

Happy Tuesday ya'll!
 
I'm loving participating in Top 2 Tuesdays with The Undomestic Momma!



Top 2 Celebrity Hairstyles

1. Carrie Underwood

I wish my hair would cooperate and do something like Carrie Underwood's! From curly, to straight, to up-dos, to side swept, long or short, her hair always looks gorgeous. Her hair is my absolute favorite! I even tried to model my hairstyle for my wedding after hers :)






2. Jessica Alba

I always have an internal battle going on about my hair.  I've kept my hair long most of my life, but when I have long hair all I can think about is cutting it short.  When I finally give in and cut it short, I spend forever trying to grow it back out because I miss my long hair! I love these short styles of Jessica Alba. She's making me want short hair again!





Link up for Top 2 Tuesday to share your top 2 celebrity hairstyles!

Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. I picked Carrie Underwood too!! Jessica Alba has pretty A-OK hair too!! Good choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Carrie Underwood's hair is always fab. And I wouldn't have thought of Jessica Alba, but she's got some really cute short styles! I especially love the last pic of her with the mid-length hair...gorgeous!

    Jen
    jennifergilbertsettle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE carrie's hair, but i'll admit I love Jessica's almost MORE! I love that second picture that you posted of Jessica Alba! She's flawless!!!

    Great picks!

    come see me!
    www.krystalbowman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie's is my favorite! I wish I could have some curl in mine like hers in the last picture! If I managed to get that curl it wouldn't last but an hour. I have pretty straight hair. Hope your rough start of the week has turned around! Mine is a little better today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Carrie! She also made my pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should have thought of Carrie! great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both! Of course, it doesn't hurt that they are GORGEOUS to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always been so obsessed with Carrie Underwood's hair! I'd love to be able to pull off so many styles and always look flawless!

    elizabeth

    Life with Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carrie does have amazing hair!

    I picked Lisa Rinna.

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!