sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Confessional

It's finally Friday!

Friday is my absolute favorite day of the week :)

And to make it better, it's time for Friday Confessional with Dandelion Wishes!




Photobucket

I confess... that I hate chemistry my chemistry teacher! Seriously, being the teacher that sucks the least is not a compliment to your teaching. And the grades on the last test from the class as a whole should indicate that to you!! Sincerely, your chemistry class....ugh!



I confess... that my brackets are not looking so hot this year for March Madness :( I refuse to ever listen to "expert" picks EVER again!

I confess... that my dad is currently beating me in my brackets...sigh...

I confess... that I'm loving watching all the games anyway!



I confess... that I still haven't started getting ready for my Army PT test.  It's in two weeks...

I confess... that while my mom is in town this weekend, we will may eat too much!  It's a hobby of ours, and we've already been planning :)

Well I think that's enough confessing for one day :)

Go over to Dandelion Wishes to link up your confessions!

7 comments:

  1. Chemistry does suck. I hated it in high school and college. Too bad it's required for the sciences. Even Geology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chemistry bites...

    Girl, get ready for that PT test, it will be here before you know it ;)

    BUT, enjoy eating with your mom first! I know I would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love the confession on eating too much being a hobby I do that too. I'm about to plan a trip to introduce my family to the Cheesecake Factory, and that's exactly what we'll be doing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out my blog for WILW. Yours is too cute! I've totally had teachers like your chemistry teacher. I was just complaining to someone about how I wasted so much time yesterday by attending class since I didn't learn anything! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Elizabeth
    http://elizabethann87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love March Madness, but have yet to fill out a bracket! I just like to watch the games and find new favorite teams. Or root for my Aggies (they lost their first game) and teaching my kids to yell "Boo Cougars!". Curse you BYU! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always hated chem. And my bracket should be tossed in the trash. None of my Final Four picks made it. I suck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. chemistry is hard. i had to take it THREE times before i got a decent grade.

    have fun spending time with your mama. i love time with mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!