sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday and A Week of Posting!

I'm linking up again with This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving that I have officially been blogging for a week now.

I'm loving all the people I met from the Thoughts of Spring Blog Party that I linked up with this past week!



I'm loving that by this time tomorrow I will be on my way to Charleston, SC to spend some of my spring break with my wonderful family!



I'm loving these adorable earrings!



I'm loving my sweet little boy that was so excited for mommy to get home from school today!



And, of course, I'm loving my amazing husband!


What are YOU loving today?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!