sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My First Post and What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

This is my first blog post, and I'm pretty excited about it!

I thought I would start out by linking up to This Kind Of Love for her What I'm Loving Wednesday! 


Here's what I'm loving today....

I'm loving that today was my last long school day of the week, and that tomorrow is my Friday!

I'm loving that Duke beat Clemson in tonight's basketball game :)

I'm loving the beautiful warm weather we've been having in South Carolina!

I'm loving the Bible study me and my husband are doing.



And, of course, I'm loving my husband, Chris!



What are you loving today?

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!