sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I feel like I've been slacking a little on the blog front this past week, but I'm on spring break so I have a good excuse right?? :)

No matter how busy I've been, I can't forget about Wednesday's at Jamie's!


I'm loving that this week is my spring break!

I'm loving the pedicure that I had done with my mom and my sister!


I'm loving that it was beautiful, spring weather for the beach at Isle of Palms!






I'm loving these cute headbands from VeeChay!








And, as always, I'm loving my husband!


What are you loving today?

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving my pedicure thise week on "What I'm loving Wedensday." I got french too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!