sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Diaper Cakes!

One of my friends is having a baby so I've been doing a lot of browsing for cute baby gifts!  I was looking for something unique and original, and that's when I discovered diaper cakes!

I was surprised that I hadn't heard of them before because they are apparently a big hit for baby showers and a really big convenience for new moms to have a few extra diapers :)

I looked at several websites that sell ready made diaper cakes.  Then I decided, it would be so much more fun to make my own!

So, without further ado, my first diaper cake!



Now all it needs is a cute little bear for the top!

I had so much fun making this one!  I found that there is definitely a market for these so I'm thinking of selling a few and seeing how that goes :)

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!