sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Monday, March 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Happy Monday!

I thought if I sounded excited about it that I could convince myself to get excited, but the truth is I'm so so sad that my spring break is over and back to school I go today :(

Anyway, to make my day a little better I'm playing along with Carissa's Miscellany Monday at lowercase letters!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{Yankee Candle}

I absolutely love Yankee Candle! I love that no matter what season it is, they have a candle that makes my house smell just like that time a year.

One of my favorite Yankee Candle's is the Sun & Sand candle!
If you're wondering what it smells like....


...it smells exactly like the beach!

{spring}

Yesterday was finally the first day of Spring! I'm hoping that means no more cold spells and the warm weather is here to stay *fingers crossed* :)

Here are just a few things that I love about spring!







{cajun shrimp}

I am absolutely in love with OPI's 'cajun shrimp' color nail polish!  I went to get my nails done one time, and I had a color all picked out.  While I waited for them to get to me, I went through all the nail polish and found 'cajun shrimp'. I actually liked the color I had already picked out better, but I put it back all because I thought that 'cajun shrimp' was a way funner name for nail polish!! How ridiculous, I know, but it's been a favorite of mine ever since :)


Well I think that was pretty random :)

Link up your random thoughts with Carrissa at lowercase letters!

3 comments:

  1. I am LOVING the spring weather! I live in TX and it's been so pretty and warm here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach! I never had that Yankee candle but have had the airfreshener for it in my car! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to check out that candle! Of course, I'm from Hawaii, so the beach is not too far off anyway :p

    I love that nail polish color... so pretty and cheerful! I'm wearing a dreary metallic blue right now..

    New follower, please stop on by..
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!