sa

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Friday, March 4, 2011

Feeling Floral Friday!

Lately I've really been in the mood for flowers.  It must be all this beautiful Spring weather we've been having recently :)

So for these last couple of weeks, I've been living at Hobby Lobby and shopping their 50% off floral stems sales.

All of their seasonal displays were getting me into the Easter spirit, so the first flower arrangement I made was Easter themed.


Lilies, Orchids, and some type of little pink flower :)


These Easter eggs worked perfectly for a vase filler!

I had so much fun making an arrangement for Easter that I went back and picked out more flowers to make a fun Spring arrangement for the living room.  I decided that the table in front of the window needed an arrangement!




This one was definitely a lot more complicated! I used four different colors and five different flowers along with two different "filler" stems. 

They're definitely not as good as what a florist could do, but I had so much fun making them!

Thank goodness the weekend is here!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by y'all! I love your comments, and I read each and EVERY one!